MABUHAY COLLECTIVE MEMBERSHIP
In order to claim official coalition membership of the UCLA Mabuhay Collective, AT LEAST (1) of the (5) listed qualifiers below must be satisfied and verified by PCMC Cabinet:
1) Be a member of PCMC Leadership (i.e. Cabinet or Senate) and/or the PALS Executive Intern Board.
2) Be a member of any current constituent P-org Executive Boards and/or their affiliated internship courses/programs.
3) Be a member of any current constituent P-org General Memberships.
4) Be and/or identify as of Pilipinx/Pilipinx American descent (i.e. Marked Filipino/Pilipino descent on UC admissions application).
5) If none of the above applies, then an MC Membership Petition may be submitted to the PCMC Chief Administrative Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Is qualified to run for PCMC Leadership through either Cabinet or Senate Office during Spring Elections of the incumbent academic year.
2) Is entitled to receive university-wide Mabuhay Newsletters showcasing any upcoming and/or current events in the UCLA Pilipinx student and alumni community.
3) Is allotted any special benefits or membership perks given by the incumbent Cabinet Branch of the Mabuhay Collective.
MC Membership does not automatically guarantee general membership status in any of our constituents especially if fulfilled through Methods 4 or 5. Each constituent has specific requirements for their active general memberships (some may have no requirements at all), and said entity(s) must be consulted directly in order to officially acquire their active general membership status. MC Membership is a broad general membership (called coalition membership) that applies to the domain of the Mabuhay Collective universally. In other words, all P-org members are MC Members, but not all MC Members are P-org Members.